Financial support from the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research—Chemical Sciences (NWO-CW), the European Research Council (ERC) and the National Research School for Catalysis (NRSCC) is acknowledged.
Water Splitting by Cooperative Catalysis†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 44, pages 8178–8181, October 19, 2009
How to Cite
Hetterscheid, Dennis G. H., van der Vlugt, J., de Bruin, B. and Reek, Joost N. H. (2009), Water Splitting by Cooperative Catalysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 8178–8181. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902455
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2009
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research—Chemical Sciences (NWO-CW)
- European Research Council (ERC)
- National Research School for Catalysis (NRSCC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!