Support was provided by KAKENHI by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformations of Carbon Resources” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology Japan. We also thank TOSOH F-TECH INC. for a gift of Me3SiCF3.
Catalytic Enantioselective Trifluoromethylation of Azomethine Imines with Trimethyl(trifluoromethyl)silane†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 34, pages 6324–6327, August 10, 2009
How to Cite
Kawai, H., Kusuda, A., Nakamura, S., Shiro, M. and Shibata, N. (2009), Catalytic Enantioselective Trifluoromethylation of Azomethine Imines with Trimethyl(trifluoromethyl)silane. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 6324–6327. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902457
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!