This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) within the priority program 1165 “Nanotubes and Nanowires: From Controlled Synthesis to Function”. A.Y. is a recipient of a fellowship from POLYMAT, the Graduate School of Excellence of the State of Rhineland-Palatinate. We acknowledge the help of Dr. Enrico Mugnaioli with the EDX analysis and G. Glaßer with the SEM as well as support from the Materials Science Center (MWFZ) in Mainz.
Snapshots of the Formation of Inorganic MoS2 Onion-Type Fullerenes: A “Shrinking Giant Bubble” Pathway†
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 14, pages 2575–2580, March 29, 2010
How to Cite
Yella, A., Panthöfer, M., Kappl, M. and Tremel, W. (2010), Snapshots of the Formation of Inorganic MoS2 Onion-Type Fullerenes: A “Shrinking Giant Bubble” Pathway. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 2575–2580. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902481
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!