We thank Dr. Lothar Hennig for recording NMR spectra and for his help in interpreting the 2D NMR spectra. The Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) is acknowledged for partial financial support. P.H. is a fellow of Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
Synthesis of Cyclopamine Using a Biomimetic and Diastereoselective Approach†
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 42, pages 7911–7914, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Giannis, A., Heretsch, P., Sarli, V. and Stößel, A. (2009), Synthesis of Cyclopamine Using a Biomimetic and Diastereoselective Approach. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 7911–7914. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902520
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!