These authors contributed equally to this work.
Supramolecular Stacking of Doxorubicin on Carbon Nanotubes for In Vivo Cancer Therapy†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 41, pages 7668–7672, September 28, 2009
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Fan, Alice C., Rakhra, K., Sherlock, S., Goodwin, A., Chen, X., Yang, Q., Felsher, Dean W. and Dai, H. (2009), Supramolecular Stacking of Doxorubicin on Carbon Nanotubes for In Vivo Cancer Therapy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 7668–7672. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902612
This work was supported in part by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)–National Cancer Institution (NCI) grants R01 CA135109-01 (H.D.), 1R01 CA89305-01A1 (D.W.F.), 3R01 CA89305-0351 (D.W.F.), 1R01 CA105102 Lymphoma Program Project (D.W.F.), NIH-NCI In Vivo Cellular and Molecular Imaging Center Grant P50 (D.W.F.), NIH–NCI Center for Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence Focused on Therapeutic Response at Stanford (H.D.), Burroughs Wellcome Fund (D.W.F.), the Damon Runyon Foundation (D.W.F.), the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (D.W.F., A.C.F.), a Stanford Bio-X Initiative Grant (H.D., D.W.F.), an Enscyse grant (H.D.), and a Stanford Graduate Fellowship (Z.L.).
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2009
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)–National Cancer Institution (NCI). Grant Numbers: R01 CA135109-01, 1R01 CA89305-01A1, 3R01 CA89305-0351, 1R01 CA105102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!