This work was supported by the Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST) program of Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), and Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research and The University of Tokyo Global COE Program (Chemistry through Cooperation of Science and Engineering) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan.
Size-Selective Sorption of Small Organic Molecules in One-Dimensional Channels of an Ionic Crystalline Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Compound Stabilized by π–π Interactions†
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 33, pages 6160–6164, August 3, 2009
How to Cite
Tagami, H., Uchida, S. and Mizuno, N. (2009), Size-Selective Sorption of Small Organic Molecules in One-Dimensional Channels of an Ionic Crystalline Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Compound Stabilized by π–π Interactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 6160–6164. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902681
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2009
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!