We are grateful to D. Himmel for stimulating discussions. This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (2007CB815203) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20773030). S.R. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and the DFG for research fellowships.
Formation and Characterization of the Iridium Tetroxide Molecule with Iridium in the Oxidation State +VIII†
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 42, pages 7879–7883, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Gong, Y., Zhou, M., Kaupp, M. and Riedel, S. (2009), Formation and Characterization of the Iridium Tetroxide Molecule with Iridium in the Oxidation State +VIII. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 7879–7883. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902733
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2009
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB815203
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20773030
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!