This work has been generously supported by the University of Alberta and the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) through the Discovery Grant program. W.A.C. thanks the NSERC (PGS-D) and the Alberta Ingenuity Fund for scholarship support. We also thank Dr. E. Jahnke for helpful discussions.
tert-Butyl-End-Capped Polyynes: Crystallographic Evidence of Reduced Bond-Length Alternation†
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 42, pages 7915–7919, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Chalifoux, Wesley A., McDonald, R., Ferguson, Michael J. and Tykwinski, Rik R. (2009), tert-Butyl-End-Capped Polyynes: Crystallographic Evidence of Reduced Bond-Length Alternation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 7915–7919. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902760
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2009
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Alberta Ingenuity Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!