We thank IDRIS at Orsay, CINES at Montpellier (project 609), and PSMN at Lyon for CPU time and assistance. We also acknowledge the ANR SIRE contract (ANR-06-CIS-014) and IDECAT network for financial support.
Fast Prediction of Selectivity in Heterogeneous Catalysis from Extended Brønsted–Evans–Polanyi Relations: A Theoretical Insight†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 47, pages 8978–8980, November 9, 2009
How to Cite
Loffreda, D., Delbecq, F., Vigné, F. and Sautet, P. (2009), Fast Prediction of Selectivity in Heterogeneous Catalysis from Extended Brønsted–Evans–Polanyi Relations: A Theoretical Insight. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 8978–8980. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902800
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2009
- ANR SIRE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!