We thank Prof. Peters for the E. coli samples and S. Fibikar for helping us with the acquisition of the SEM images. We also thank the DFG (grant number GZ: INST 211/418-1 FUGG) for financial support provided for the acquisition of the time-resolved confocal microscope. This work was also supported by the DFG (A.H. and B.M.: SFB629), the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (R.Q.A.), and Fundación Ramón Areces (Y.V.).
Photoactive Hybrid Nanomaterial for Targeting, Labeling, and Killing Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria†
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 42, pages 7928–7931, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Strassert, Cristian A., Otter, M., Albuquerque, Rodrigo Q., Höne, A., Vida, Y., Maier, B. and De Cola, L. (2009), Photoactive Hybrid Nanomaterial for Targeting, Labeling, and Killing Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 7928–7931. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902837
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2009
- DFG. Grant Number: INST 211/418-1 FUGG
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Fundación Ramón Areces
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!