We are grateful to the ANR-08-BLAN-0110-01 and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) SFB 450 for financial support of this work. R.M. acknowledges support by the DFG in the framework of the Emmy-Noether-Programme. M.B. is senior professor at the Institut Universitaire de France.
Gas-Phase Synthesis and Intense Visible Absorption of Tryptophan–Gold Cations†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 42, pages 7829–7832, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Antoine, R., Bertorelle, F., Broyer, M., Compagnon, I., Dugourd, P., Kulesza, A., Mitrić, R. and Bonačić-Koutecký, V. (2009), Gas-Phase Synthesis and Intense Visible Absorption of Tryptophan–Gold Cations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 7829–7832. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902882
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!