This work was supported by the Edmond J. Safra Foundation and Marc Rich Foundation (A.B.), and by a grant from the Swiss National Science Foundation (H.A.L., 301000).
Highly Efficient and Chemoselective Peptide Ubiquitylation†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 43, pages 8090–8094, October 12, 2009
How to Cite
Ajish Kumar, K. S., Haj-Yahya, M., Olschewski, D., Lashuel, Hilal A. and Brik, A. (2009), Highly Efficient and Chemoselective Peptide Ubiquitylation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 8090–8094. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902936
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2009
- Edmond J. Safra Foundation
- Marc Rich Foundation
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 301000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!