The authors are grateful to Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CX07QZJC-24), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (no. 20474067, 50673088, 50633040 and 50803062), the Science Fund for Creative Research Groups (no. 20621401), and the 973 Project (2009CB623601) for financial support of this research.
Bifunctional Green Iridium Dendrimers with a “Self-Host” Feature for Highly Efficient Nondoped Electrophosphorescent Devices†
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 36, pages 6664–6666, August 24, 2009
How to Cite
Ding, J., Wang, B., Yue, Z., Yao, B., Xie, Z., Cheng, Y., Wang, L., Jing, X. and Wang, F. (2009), Bifunctional Green Iridium Dendrimers with a “Self-Host” Feature for Highly Efficient Nondoped Electrophosphorescent Devices. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 6664–6666. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902954
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2009
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: CX07QZJC-24
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20474067, 50673088, 50633040, 50803062
- Science Fund for Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 20621401
- 973 Project. Grant Number: 2009CB623601
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!