Financial support for this work is acknowledged (grant nos. CTQ2007-61048 and IB08-088). S.S.-P. and D.P. thank the MICINN for predoctoral FPU fellowships. We also thank Dr. Ángel L. Suárez-Sobrino for his helpful assistance with the X-ray analysis. We are grateful to the referees for their kind and helpful suggestions to improve the manuscript, particularly for the labeling experiments.
Consecutive CH Functionalization Reactions of Arenes: Synthesis of Carbo- and Heteropolycyclic Skeletons†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 42, pages 7857–7861, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Suárez-Pantiga, S., Palomas, D., Rubio, E. and González, José M. (2009), Consecutive CH Functionalization Reactions of Arenes: Synthesis of Carbo- and Heteropolycyclic Skeletons. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 7857–7861. doi: 10.1002/anie.200902989
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!