These authors contributed equally to this work.
Protein Scaffold Engineering Towards Tunable Surface Attachment†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 49, pages 9290–9294, November 23, 2009
How to Cite
Heyman, A., Medalsy, I., Bet Or, O., Dgany, O., Gottlieb, M., Porath, D. and Shoseyov, O. (2009), Protein Scaffold Engineering Towards Tunable Surface Attachment. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9290–9294. doi: 10.1002/anie.200903075
We thank Dr. Igor Brodsky and Dr. Ilan Levy for assistance and discussions, and Eran Zehavy for assistance with the graphics. This research was supported in part by a grant from the BIOMEDNANO STREP project of the European Community and a Trilateral DFG grant CU 44/3-2.
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2009
- European Community
- DFG. Grant Number: CU 44/3-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!