This study was conducted with the support of the Canadian Institute of Health Research, the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research through funding provided by the Government of Ontario, the Joey and Toby Tanenbaum/Brazilian Ball Chair in Prostate Cancer Research, and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University of China (NCET-08-0220, Z.H.Z.). We thank Dr. Monty Krieger of MIT for providing ldlA7 and ldlA(mSR-BI) cell lines.
Biomimetic Nanocarrier for Direct Cytosolic Drug Delivery†
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 48, pages 9171–9175, November 16, 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Cao, W., Jin, H., Lovell, Jonathan F., Yang, M., Ding, L., Chen, J., Corbin, I., Luo, Q. and Zheng, G. (2009), Biomimetic Nanocarrier for Direct Cytosolic Drug Delivery. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9171–9175. doi: 10.1002/anie.200903112
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2009
- Canadian Institute of Health Research
- Ontario Institute for Cancer Research
- Government of Ontario
- Joey and Toby Tanenbaum/Brazilian Ball Chair in Prostate Cancer Research
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-08-0220
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.