Financial support by the DFG within priority program “Elementary processes of Organic Photovoltaics” is gratefully acknowledged. U.M. thanks the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for a Ph.D. scholarship. BHJ=bulk heterojunction.
Outstanding Short-Circuit Currents in BHJ Solar Cells Based on NIR-Absorbing Acceptor-Substituted Squaraines†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 46, pages 8776–8779, November 2, 2009
How to Cite
Mayerhöffer, U., Deing, K., Gruß, K., Braunschweig, H., Meerholz, K. and Würthner, F. (2009), Outstanding Short-Circuit Currents in BHJ Solar Cells Based on NIR-Absorbing Acceptor-Substituted Squaraines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 8776–8779. doi: 10.1002/anie.200903125
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!