These authors contributed equally.
Flexible Hybrid Semiconductors with Low Thermal Conductivity: The Role of Organic Diamines†
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 42, pages 7871–7874, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Huang, X., Roushan, M., Emge, Thomas J., Bi, W., Thiagarajan, S., Cheng, J.-H., Yang, R. and Li, J. (2009), Flexible Hybrid Semiconductors with Low Thermal Conductivity: The Role of Organic Diamines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 7871–7874. doi: 10.1002/anie.200903234
The authors are grateful for the financial support from NSF (Grant No. DMR-0706069).
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0706069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!