The authors thank Dr. K. Hirose and Dr. J. M. Sanderson for providing the titration isotherm curve fitting program, Dr. Ezequiel Q. Morales for TOC graphic design, and Dr. David Tejedor and Dr. Fernando García-Tellado for helpful discussions. This research was supported by the Spanish MEC (CTQ2005-09074-C02-01 and 02), the MICINN-FEDER (CTQ2008-03334/BQU and CTQ2008-06806-C02-01/BQU), FICIC, the MSC ISCIII (RETICS RD06/0020/1046). R.C. thanks the Spanish MEC for an FPU fellowship.
Quantification of a CH–π Interaction Responsible for Chiral Discrimination and Evaluation of Its Contribution to Enantioselectivity†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 42, pages 7803–7808, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Carrillo, R., López-Rodríguez, M., Martín, Victor S. and Martín, T. (2009), Quantification of a CH–π Interaction Responsible for Chiral Discrimination and Evaluation of Its Contribution to Enantioselectivity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 7803–7808. doi: 10.1002/anie.200903281
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2009
- Spanish MEC. Grant Number: CTQ2005-09074-C02-01
- MICINN-FEDER. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-03334/BQU, CTQ2008-06806-C02-01/BQU
- MSC ISCIII. Grant Number: RETICS RD06/0020/1046
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!