These authors contributed equally to this work.
DNA Origami as a Nanoscopic Ruler for Super-Resolution Microscopy†
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 47, pages 8870–8873, November 9, 2009
How to Cite
Steinhauer, C., Jungmann, R., Sobey, Thomas L., Simmel, Friedrich C. and Tinnefeld, P. (2009), DNA Origami as a Nanoscopic Ruler for Super-Resolution Microscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 8870–8873. doi: 10.1002/anie.200903308
We are grateful to Rob Fee and Helene Budjarek for experimental support, and Paul Rothemund for helpful advice. This work was supported by the DFG (Inst 86/1051-1), the Biophotonics Program of the BMBF/VDI, the Nanosystems Initiative Munich, the LMU Center for Nanoscience, and the Elitenetzwerk Bayern.
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2009
- DFG. Grant Number: Inst 86/1051-1
- Nanosystems Initiative Munich
- LMU Center for Nanoscience
- Elitenetzwerk Bayern
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!