Funding by the DFG (Priority Program 1191, “ionic liquids”) is gratefully acknowledged. S.A. thanks the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung for their support.
Tunable Aryl Alkyl Ionic Liquids (TAAILs): The Next Generation of Ionic Liquids†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 42, pages 7908–7910, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Ahrens, S., Peritz, A. and Strassner, T. (2009), Tunable Aryl Alkyl Ionic Liquids (TAAILs): The Next Generation of Ionic Liquids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 7908–7910. doi: 10.1002/anie.200903399
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!