Funded by the BBSRC [BBS/B/14434], The Wellcome Trust [082596 and 083481] and EC Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013). We thank Lorna Eades of the University of Edinburgh, Mark Agacan, the Diamond Synchrotron Radiation Facility and the European Synchrotron Radiation facility for support.
Specificity and Mechanism of Acinetobacter baumanii Nicotinamidase: Implications for Activation of the Front-Line Tuberculosis Drug Pyrazinamide†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 48, pages 9176–9179, November 16, 2009
How to Cite
Fyfe, Paul K., Rao, Vincenzo A., Zemla, A., Cameron, S. and Hunter, William N. (2009), Specificity and Mechanism of Acinetobacter baumanii Nicotinamidase: Implications for Activation of the Front-Line Tuberculosis Drug Pyrazinamide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9176–9179. doi: 10.1002/anie.200903407
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2009
- BBSRC. Grant Number: BBS/B/14434
- The Wellcome Trust. Grant Numbers: 082596, 083481
- EC Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!