Metal-Catalyzed α-Arylation of Carbonyl and Related Molecules: Novel Trends in CC Bond Formation by CH Bond Functionalization
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 676–707, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Johansson, Carin C. C. and Colacot, Thomas J. (2010), Metal-Catalyzed α-Arylation of Carbonyl and Related Molecules: Novel Trends in CC Bond Formation by CH Bond Functionalization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 676–707. doi: 10.1002/anie.200903424
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!