We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the National Institutes of Health, National Institutes of General Medical Sciences (GM28384 to K.B.S., GM087620 and GM083658 to V.V.F.) and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology. Postdoctoral fellowships were provided by the NIH (J.C.T) and NSERC (J.E.H).
Copper(I)-Catalyzed Cycloaddition of Organic Azides and 1-Iodoalkynes†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 43, pages 8018–8021, October 12, 2009
How to Cite
Hein, Jason E., Tripp, Jonathan C., Krasnova, Larissa B., Sharpless, K. Barry. and Fokin, Valery V. (2009), Copper(I)-Catalyzed Cycloaddition of Organic Azides and 1-Iodoalkynes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 8018–8021. doi: 10.1002/anie.200903558
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2009
- National Institutes of Health, National Institutes of General Medical Sciences. Grant Numbers: GM28384, GM087620, GM083658
- Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!