We thank Science Foundation Ireland for the award of a postdoctoral scholarship (054/RFP4/CHE/0075) for V.C. and the Irish Research Council for Science Engineering and Technology (RS/2006/6) for a grant to M.A. We also acknowledge financial support from the Centre for Synthesis and Chemical Biology, which was funded by the Higher Education Authority’s Programme for Research in Third-Level Institutions (PRTLI).
First Regio- and Enantioselective Chromium-Catalyzed Homoallenylation of Aldehydes†
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 48, pages 9152–9155, November 16, 2009
How to Cite
Coeffard, V., Aylward, M. and Guiry, Patrick J. (2009), First Regio- and Enantioselective Chromium-Catalyzed Homoallenylation of Aldehydes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9152–9155. doi: 10.1002/anie.200903647
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2009
- Irish Research Council for Science Engineering and Technology. Grant Number: RS/2006/6
- Higher Education Authority’s Programme for Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!