G.U. acknowledges the financial support from EPSRC and the ESF Eurocores SONS2 project SCALES. S.H.E. thanks NSERC and CFI/OIT for financial support. We thank Drs. G. Grossmann and N. Terrill for their help in setting up the experiments at Daresbury and Diamond, and Prof. S. Z. D. Cheng of Akron University for density measurements.
Hollow Six-Stranded Helical Columns of a Helicene†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 42, pages 7837–7840, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Shcherbina, Maxim A., Zeng, X.-b., Tadjiev, T., Ungar, G., Eichhorn, S. H., Phillips, Karen E. S. and Katz, Thomas J. (2009), Hollow Six-Stranded Helical Columns of a Helicene. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 7837–7840. doi: 10.1002/anie.200903658
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2009
- ESF Eurocores SONS2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!