This work was supported by the Ministère de la Recherche, the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, and the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (No. ANR-06-BLAN-0384-01, “FerVect”). We thank M.-N. Rager for the NOESY NMR experiments, C. Fosse and C. Fleurant-Keil for the mass spectroscopy experiments, and M.-A. Plamont for the cell culture experiments.
Ferrocenyl Quinone Methides as Strong Antiproliferative Agents: Formation by Metabolic and Chemical Oxidation of Ferrocenyl Phenols†
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 48, pages 9124–9126, November 16, 2009
How to Cite
Hamels, D., Dansette, Patrick M., Hillard, Elizabeth A., Top, S., Vessières, A., Herson, P., Jaouen, G. and Mansuy, D. (2009), Ferrocenyl Quinone Methides as Strong Antiproliferative Agents: Formation by Metabolic and Chemical Oxidation of Ferrocenyl Phenols. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9124–9126. doi: 10.1002/anie.200903768
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2009
- Ministère de la Recherche
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-06-BLAN-0384-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!