We thank the NSF (CHE-0619638) for an X-ray diffractometer, Prof. Gerard Parkin, Wesley Sattler, and Aaron Sattler for analyzing 13 and 36, and Dr. Andreas Schall for the preparation of 22. Financial support was provided by Columbia University, an NSF CAREER Award (CHE-0844593), the ACS Petroleum Research Fund (47481-G), Amgen, Eli Lilly, the NSF (Predoctoral Fellowship to D.S.T.), and the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation (New Faculty Award to S.A.S.).
Et2SBr⋅SbCl5Br: An Effective Reagent for Direct Bromonium-Induced Polyene Cyclizations†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 42, pages 7899–7903, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Snyder, Scott A. and Treitler, Daniel S. (2009), Et2SBr⋅SbCl5Br: An Effective Reagent for Direct Bromonium-Induced Polyene Cyclizations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 7899–7903. doi: 10.1002/anie.200903834
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0619638
- Columbia University. Grant Number: CHE-0844593
- ACS Petroleum Research Fund. Grant Number: 47481-G
- Eli Lilly
- Henry Dreyfus Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!