This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Specially Promoted Research from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, Culture, and Technology (Japan) (18001001). Support by the Global COE Program for Chemistry Innovation through Cooperation of Science and Engineering is also acknowledged.
Consecutive Formation of G-Quadruplexes in Human Telomeric-Overhang DNA: A Protective Capping Structure for Telomere Ends†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 42, pages 7833–7836, October 5, 2009
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Ishizuka, T., Kurabayashi, K. and Komiyama, M. (2009), Consecutive Formation of G-Quadruplexes in Human Telomeric-Overhang DNA: A Protective Capping Structure for Telomere Ends. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 7833–7836. doi: 10.1002/anie.200903858
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2009
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, Culture, and Technology (Japan). Grant Number: 18001001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!