This research was supported by a grant (CHE-0450638) from the National Science Foundation. J.P.C and A.B.L. thank Amgen for financial support. M.T.G thanks the Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst for financial support. We thank Allen Oliver at the University of California, Santa Cruz and Prateek Verma at Stanford University for X-ray crystal structures. We also thank Kristen Brownell for assisting in substrate preparation.
The Synthesis of Highly Substituted Cyclooctatetraene Scaffolds by Metal-Catalyzed [2+2+2+2] Cycloadditions: Studies on Regioselectivity, Dynamic Properties, and Metal Chelation†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 41, pages 7687–7690, September 28, 2009
How to Cite
Wender, Paul A., Christy, Justin P., Lesser, Adam B. and Gieseler, Marc T. (2009), The Synthesis of Highly Substituted Cyclooctatetraene Scaffolds by Metal-Catalyzed [2+2+2+2] Cycloadditions: Studies on Regioselectivity, Dynamic Properties, and Metal Chelation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 7687–7690. doi: 10.1002/anie.200903859
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2009
- National Science Foundation
- Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!