Thiol–Ene Click Chemistry†
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 1540–1573, February 22, 2010
How to Cite
Hoyle, Charles E. and Bowman, Christopher N. (2010), Thiol–Ene Click Chemistry. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 1540–1573. doi: 10.1002/anie.200903924
This manuscript is dedicated to Charles Hoyle, who passed away on September 7, 2009, while working on revisions to this manuscript. His work on thiol–ene chemistry and his passion and enthusiasm for that chemistry was legendary. He was a dedicated husband, father, and advisor, and a brilliant scientist who is missed by all who knew him.
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2009
- National Science Foundation
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!