We thank the LMU Innovative Initiative Functional NanoSystem (FUNS) and the Excellence Cluster NanoSystems Initiative Munich (NIM) for financial support.
Optical Thermophoresis for Quantifying the Buffer Dependence of Aptamer Binding†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 2238–2241, March 15, 2010
How to Cite
Baaske, P., Wienken, Christoph J., Reineck, P., Duhr, S. and Braun, D. (2010), Optical Thermophoresis for Quantifying the Buffer Dependence of Aptamer Binding. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 2238–2241. doi: 10.1002/anie.200903998
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2009
- LMU Innovative Initiative Functional NanoSystem (FUNS)
- Excellence Cluster NanoSystems Initiative Munich (NIM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!