This work was supported by Grants in Aid for Scientific Research (No. 16205010) from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture (Japan), Grants in Aid for Creative Scientific Research Program (No. 18GS0208) from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture (Japan), the Institut Universitaire de France, and a Grant “CREATE Ultimate” No. 4146 from Région Bretagne, France. N.B. is grateful to the JSPS for providing a Foreign Postdoctoral Fellowship.
Concerted Spin Crossover and Symmetry Breaking Yield Three Thermally and One Light-Induced Crystallographic Phases of a Molecular Material†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 49, pages 9304–9307, November 23, 2009
How to Cite
Bréfuel , N., Watanabe, H., Toupet, L., Come, J., Matsumoto, N., Collet, E., Tanaka, K. and Tuchagues, J.-P. (2009), Concerted Spin Crossover and Symmetry Breaking Yield Three Thermally and One Light-Induced Crystallographic Phases of a Molecular Material. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9304–9307. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904190
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2009
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture (Japan). Grant Number: 16205010
- Institut Universitaire de France. Grant Number: 18GS0208
- Région Bretagne. Grant Number: 4146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!