This work was supported by the BMBF within Forum Organic Electronics, project 13N10205 Polytos.
A Crystal-Engineered Hydrogen-Bonded Octachloroperylene Diimide with a Twisted Core: An n-Channel Organic Semiconductor†
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 740–743, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Gsänger, M., Oh, J., Könemann, M., Höffken, H., Krause, A.-M., Bao, Z. and Würthner, F. (2010), A Crystal-Engineered Hydrogen-Bonded Octachloroperylene Diimide with a Twisted Core: An n-Channel Organic Semiconductor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 740–743. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904215
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!