We thank Dr. Motoo Shiro (Rigaku Co.) for crystal-structure analysis of BBPFA and Dr. Hideyuki Higashimura (Sumitomo Chemical) for helpful discussions. This study was supported in part by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan) through Grant-in-Aid No. 21655037 and the Global COE Program (Project No. B01: Catalysis as the Basis for Innovation in Materials Science), and in part by the Asahi Glass Foundation.
Photoinduced Racemization of an Optically Active Helical Polymer Formed by the Asymmetric Polymerization of 2,7-Bis(4-tert-butylphenyl)fluoren-9-yl Acrylate†
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 49, pages 9308–9311, November 23, 2009
How to Cite
Sakamoto, T., Fukuda, Y., Sato, S.-i. and Nakano, T. (2009), Photoinduced Racemization of an Optically Active Helical Polymer Formed by the Asymmetric Polymerization of 2,7-Bis(4-tert-butylphenyl)fluoren-9-yl Acrylate. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9308–9311. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904259
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2009
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 21655037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!