Financial support from the EPSRC (EP/EO32168/1) and the University of Birmingham is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Johnson Matthey plc for a loan of metal salts. This research was supported through Birmingham Science City: Innovative Uses for Advanced Materials in the Modern World (West Midlands Centre for Advanced Materials Project 2), with support from Advantage West Midlands (AWM) and by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Gold- or Platinum-Catalyzed Synthesis of Sulfur Heterocycles: Access to Sulfur Ylides without Using Sacrificial Functionality†
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 44, pages 8372–8375, October 19, 2009
How to Cite
Davies, Paul W. and Albrecht, Sébastien J.-C. (2009), Gold- or Platinum-Catalyzed Synthesis of Sulfur Heterocycles: Access to Sulfur Ylides without Using Sacrificial Functionality. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 8372–8375. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904309
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2009
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/EO32168/1
- Advantage West Midlands (AWM)
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!