This research was supported by start-up funds from the University of California, Davis and a grant from the ACS-PRF (49I8I-DNI1). N.V.H. is a recipient of the Eugene Cota-Robles Graduate Fellowship.
Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of Substituted 3-Hydroxy-2-Oxindoles†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 744–747, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Hanhan, Nadine V., Sahin, Aziza H., Chang, Toby W., Fettinger, James C. and Franz, Annaliese K. (2010), Catalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of Substituted 3-Hydroxy-2-Oxindoles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 744–747. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904393
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2009
- University of California, Davis
- ACS-PRF. Grant Number: 49I8I-DNI1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!