The Austrian Science Fund (FWF, within the project W901-B05 DK Molecular Enzymology) and the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG, wthin the Kplus program) are acknowledged for financial support. We thank Prof. Harald Gröger, University Erlangen–Nürnberg, for providing us with reference samples of α-methylthreonine and C. Illaszewicz-Trattner for measuring NMR spectra.
Biocatalytic Access to α,α-Dialkyl-α-amino Acids by a Mechanism-Based Approach†
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 121–124, January 4, 2010
How to Cite
Fesko, K., Uhl, M., Steinreiber, J., Gruber, K. and Griengl, H. (2010), Biocatalytic Access to α,α-Dialkyl-α-amino Acids by a Mechanism-Based Approach. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 121–124. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904395
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2009
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Number: W901-B05 DK
- Austrian Research Promotion Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!