Catalytic Enantioselective Olefin Metathesis in Natural Product Synthesis. Chiral Metal-Based Complexes that Deliver High Enantioselectivity and More
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 34–44, January 4, 2010
How to Cite
Hoveyda, Amir H., Malcolmson, Steven J., Meek, Simon J. and Zhugralin, Adil R. (2010), Catalytic Enantioselective Olefin Metathesis in Natural Product Synthesis. Chiral Metal-Based Complexes that Deliver High Enantioselectivity and More. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 34–44. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904491
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM-59426
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0715138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!