These authors contributed equally to this work.
Optical Fiber/Nanowire Hybrid Structures for Efficient Three-Dimensional Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 47, pages 8981–8985, November 9, 2009
How to Cite
Weintraub, B., Wei, Y. and Wang, Z. (2009), Optical Fiber/Nanowire Hybrid Structures for Efficient Three-Dimensional Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 8981–8985. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904492
Research supported by DARPA (Army/AMCOM/REDSTONE AR, W31P4Q-08-1-0009), BES DOE (DE-FG02-07ER46394), Air Force Office (FA9550-08-1-0446), DARPA/ARO W911NF-08-1-0249, KAUST Global Research Partnership, NSF (DMS0706436, CMMI 0403671). B.W. thanks IPST at Georgia Tech for fellowship support. The authors thank Prof. Yulin Deng, Chen Xu, Zhou Li, and Dr. Rusen Yang for discussions and technical assistance.
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2009
- DARPA. Grant Number: W31P4Q-08-1-0009
- BES DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG02-07ER46394
- Air Force Office. Grant Number: FA9550-08-1-0446
- KAUST Global Research Partnership
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMS0706436, CMMI 0403671
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!