We gratefully acknowledge funding by the DAAD and Marie Curie Actions 6. We also thank Prof. Dr. W. Hofer and the members of the Mayer lab for helpful discussions.
BTB-1: A Small Molecule Inhibitor of the Mitotic Motor Protein Kif18A†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 48, pages 9072–9076, November 16, 2009
How to Cite
Catarinella, M., Grüner, T., Strittmatter, T., Marx, A. and Mayer, Thomas U. (2009), BTB-1: A Small Molecule Inhibitor of the Mitotic Motor Protein Kif18A. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9072–9076. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904510
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2009
- Marie Curie Actions 6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!