Financial support from the Hong Kong Research Grants Council (Polyu 5001/07P), the Hong Kong UGC AoE Scheme (AoE P/10-01), the Hong Kong Polytechnic University Areas of Strategic Development Fund, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20873179, 20532010), the Ministry of Science and Technology (nos. 2007CB935904 and 2010CB833305), the Renmin University of China, and the Chinese Academy of Sciences is greatly acknowledged.
Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Quinoxalines with Diphosphinite Ligands: A Practical Synthesis of Enantioenriched, Substituted Tetrahydroquinoxalines†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 48, pages 9135–9138, November 16, 2009
How to Cite
Tang, W., Xu, L., Fan, Q.-H., Wang, J., Fan, B., Zhou, Z., Lam, K.-h. and Chan, Albert S. C. (2009), Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Quinoxalines with Diphosphinite Ligands: A Practical Synthesis of Enantioenriched, Substituted Tetrahydroquinoxalines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9135–9138. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904518
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2009
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Number: Polyu 5001/07P
- Hong Kong UGC AoE Scheme. Grant Number: AoE P/10-01
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University Areas of Strategic Development Fund
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20873179, 20532010
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2007CB935904, 2010CB833305
- Renmin University of China
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!