Financial support from the Hong Kong Research Grants Council (Polyu 5001/07P), the Hong Kong UGC AoE Scheme (AoE P/10-01), the Hong Kong Polytechnic University Areas of Strategic Development Fund, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20873179, 20532010), the Ministry of Science and Technology (nos. 2007CB935904 and 2010CB833305), the Renmin University of China, and the Chinese Academy of Sciences is greatly acknowledged.
Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Quinoxalines with Diphosphinite Ligands: A Practical Synthesis of Enantioenriched, Substituted Tetrahydroquinoxalines†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 48, pages 9135–9138, November 16, 2009
How to Cite
Tang, W., Xu, L., Fan, Q.-H., Wang, J., Fan, B., Zhou, Z., Lam, K.-h. and Chan, Albert S. C. (2009), Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Quinoxalines with Diphosphinite Ligands: A Practical Synthesis of Enantioenriched, Substituted Tetrahydroquinoxalines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9135–9138. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904518
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2009
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Number: Polyu 5001/07P
- Hong Kong UGC AoE Scheme. Grant Number: AoE P/10-01
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University Areas of Strategic Development Fund
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20873179, 20532010
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2007CB935904, 2010CB833305
- Renmin University of China
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.