This work was supported by the United States–Israel Binational Science Foundation (Grant No. 2005132). M.-r.L. was supported by a Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD) (KRF-2006-214-C00053) and by the Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center at UW-Madison (NSF DMR-0425880). GIXD studies at beam-line BW1, Hasylab, DESY, were supported by the European Community-Research Infrastructure Action under the FP6 “Structuring the European Research Area” Programme (through the Integrated Infrastructure Initiative “Integrating Activity on Synchrotron and Free Electron Laser Science”).
Highly Stable Pleated-Sheet Secondary Structure in Assemblies of Amphiphilic α/β-Peptides at the Air–Water Interface†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 716–719, January 18, 2010
How to Cite
Segman, S., Lee, M.-r., Vaiser, V., Gellman, Samuel H. and Rapaport, H. (2010), Highly Stable Pleated-Sheet Secondary Structure in Assemblies of Amphiphilic α/β-Peptides at the Air–Water Interface. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 716–719. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904566
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2009
- United States–Israel Binational Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2005132
- Korean Government (MOEHRD). Grant Number: KRF-2006-214-C00053
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center at UW-Madison. Grant Number: NSF DMR-0425880
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!