This work was supported by ANR grants 05-JCJC-0010-01 “NEUROARPE” (P.D.) and NT09-488591 “NEUROMETALS” (P.F., P.D.)
Pulse EPR Spectroscopy Reveals the Coordination Sphere of Copper(II) Ions in the 1–16 Amyloid-β Peptide: A Key Role of the First Two N-Terminus Residues†
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 49, pages 9273–9276, November 23, 2009
How to Cite
Dorlet, P., Gambarelli, S., Faller, P. and Hureau, C. (2009), Pulse EPR Spectroscopy Reveals the Coordination Sphere of Copper(II) Ions in the 1–16 Amyloid-β Peptide: A Key Role of the First Two N-Terminus Residues. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9273–9276. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904567
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2009
- ANR. Grant Numbers: 05-JCJC-0010-01, NT09-488591
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!