Financial support from the German Research Foundation (DFG, SFB 706) is gratefully acknowledged.
An Enantiocomplementary Dirigent Protein for the Enantioselective Laccase-Catalyzed Oxidative Coupling of Phenols†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 202–204, January 4, 2010
How to Cite
Pickel, B., Constantin, M.-A., Pfannstiel, J., Conrad, J., Beifuss, U. and Schaller, A. (2010), An Enantiocomplementary Dirigent Protein for the Enantioselective Laccase-Catalyzed Oxidative Coupling of Phenols. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 202–204. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904622
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2009
- German Research Foundation (DFG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!