The study was supported by the Outstanding Young Scientist Foundation of the NSFC (20625102), the International Science and Technology Cooperation Program (2007DFA40830), the State Basic Research Project (2006CB806100), NSFC, the “111” Program of Ministry of Education and the Jilin Province Hi-Tech Development Project. S.M. acknowledges the Director’s Postdoctoral Fellowship from the Argonne National Laboratory. J.M.S. acknowledges support from the National Research Council Research Associates Program and the U.S. Department of Energy.
Targeted Synthesis of a Porous Aromatic Framework with High Stability and Exceptionally High Surface Area†
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 50, pages 9457–9460, December 7, 2009
How to Cite
Ben, T., Ren, H., Ma, S., Cao, D., Lan, J., Jing, X., Wang, W., Xu, J., Deng, F., Simmons, Jason M., Qiu, S. and Zhu, G. (2009), Targeted Synthesis of a Porous Aromatic Framework with High Stability and Exceptionally High Surface Area. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9457–9460. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904637
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2009
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20625102
- International Science and Technology Cooperation Program. Grant Number: 2007DFA40830
- State Basic Research Project. Grant Number: 2006CB806100
- Ministry of Education
- Jilin Province Hi-Tech Development Project
- National Research Council Research Associates Program
- U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!