These authors contributed equally to this work.
Periodic Electric Field Enhancement Along Gold Rods with Nanogaps†
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 78–82, January 4, 2010
How to Cite
Pedano, María L., Li, S., Schatz, George C. and Mirkin, Chad A. (2010), Periodic Electric Field Enhancement Along Gold Rods with Nanogaps. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49: 78–82. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904646
SEM work was performed in the (EPIC) (NIFTI) (Keck-II) facility of NUANCE Center at Northwestern University. The NUANCE Center is supported by NSF-NSEC, NSF-MRSEC, the Keck Foundation, the State of Illinois, and Northwestern University. C.A.M. acknowledges support from a NSSEF Fellowship from the DoD. C.A.M. and G.C.S. acknowledge the National Science Foundation (NSF) for support of this research. M.L.P. acknowledges the Schlumberger Foundation for Fellowship support through a FFTF Award.
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2009
- Keck Foundation
- State of Illinois
- National Science Foundation
- Schlumberger Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!