We thank the NSF of China (20633030, 20721063, and 20873026), the State Key Basic Research Program of PRC (2009CB623506), the Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (08DZ2270500, 07QH14003), and the Shanghai Education Committee (06SG03) for financial support.
Efficient and Selective Room-Temperature Gold-Catalyzed Reduction of Nitro Compounds with CO and H2O as the Hydrogen Source†
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 50, pages 9538–9541, December 7, 2009
How to Cite
He, L., Wang, L.-C., Sun, H., Ni, J., Cao, Y., He, H.-Y. and Fan, K.-N. (2009), Efficient and Selective Room-Temperature Gold-Catalyzed Reduction of Nitro Compounds with CO and H2O as the Hydrogen Source. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 9538–9541. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904647
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2009
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20633030, 20721063, 20873026
- State Key Basic Research Program of PRC. Grant Number: 2009CB623506
- Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 08DZ2270500, 07QH14003
- Shanghai Education Committee. Grant Number: 06SG03
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.