This work was supported by the Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (no. 25E07B212) from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture (Japan).
Asymmetric Dehydrative Cyclization of ω-Hydroxy Allyl Alcohols Catalyzed by Ruthenium Complexes†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 47, pages 8948–8951, November 9, 2009
How to Cite
Tanaka, S., Seki, T. and Kitamura, M. (2009), Asymmetric Dehydrative Cyclization of ω-Hydroxy Allyl Alcohols Catalyzed by Ruthenium Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 8948–8951. doi: 10.1002/anie.200904671
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2009
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!